Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Craziness






Wow - we just had a crazy weekend. Saturday we were at Mom and Dad's. Aunt Mary and Uncle Bill were there, as were Andrea, Ian and Janet (and kids) for a brief while. Shibu and Claudia came out with their kids and so did Jon and Cindy and kids. It was a wonderful day and the kids spent the majority of there time outside.

I tried to keep Bronwyn in a bit as I thought it might be a bit too much for her - but ever time anyone headed for the door she'd run to me with her shoes in hand. They came home completely worn out.

Sunday we returned after church to Mom and Dad's as Aunt Mary, Uncle Bill and Andrea were still visiting. We had such a lovely visit. I finally got to spend some quality time with my amazing cousin Andrea! What a great girl.

Again the kids were worn out.

The last couple days have been gray and a bit rainy - which doesn't bug me at all as it isn't snow! I think the kids have needed the time to regroup and rest. Also we received the Lee Valley garden catalogue so it feels pretty springy to me.

Last night Gavin was resisting getting in the bath (a sign of how tired he was) so his daddy grew impatient and put him in with all his clothes on. I didn't manage to get a photo. Gavin wasn't too impressed with that!

Tonight Wes was wrestling with the kids on our bed and Gavin decided to make a tent with the covers. He felt pretty honored when Gavin gave him the job of being the tent pole! After all these years he has finally arrived!

I have my 18 week ultrasound tomorrow - so I'll likely do a quick update again soon. I have uploaded some photos but I realized I am quite behind in the picture department. We have pictures from our visit to the Science Centre that we still haven't put on, as well as other shots from the weekend. I might catch up if I can - we'll see.

No comments: