Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I can't see my toes

I am feeling very pregnant these days. My belly is big, my breath is short and my ankles are round. Great! I have also been very tired lately. I don't remember being this tired at this point in either of the other pregnancies but I think I was able to nap more often and probably slept better at night. Enough complaining!

Otherwise we are great. In fact, I am really lucky that I am doing so well - it has been really a pretty trouble free pregnancy.

We have had a pretty slow boring last week and a half. I think we were going so hard that I just couldn't keep it up any more and as a result the kids have been a bit bored with me. They'll survive!

I'd love to sit down and write a thought provoking blog - in fact I have had a fair bit on my mind lately and have several topics I'd write if I could. The problem is that I just don't have it in me. I am fighting the stupids these days. Really, I can't wait to be done with the pregnancy so I can get my mind back. Before I had Gavin I thought that baby brain was just a silly wives tale. I was wrong!

Well, I am off to bed. We are just so tired - the whole family! It is my wish that we all have a good night sleep. Good night to you and your house also.

No comments: