Friday, August 01, 2008

Another nice summer week




Life seems to be just plugging along nicely for us these days. What a blessing! The kids are doing well - both Wes and I have had head colds but that isn't major.

We have had a fun week. The kids have had visits with Robbie and Carissa, Cadence and family, Max (of course), Madeline, and Grandma and Pops. I had a play date with Warren yesterday too - just kidding I had a work meeting - but I think it sounds more fun if I call it a play date.

I'd like to ask that you all keep in mind some little friends of ours. Our little Internet heart buddy Gavin is going in for a heart cath. Can you please pray for him and his family? Also, I'd ask continued prayers of support for Drew Clark and his family. I am still praying that God's hand will be seen in his life in an amazing and miraculous way. Finally, I also want you to remember Quinn in your prayers, he has made some good progress in the last couple weeks and I'd like to pray that the momentum continues. Normally I check with the families before soliciting prayer requests - but I didn't this time. So I hope these requests aren't presumptuous.

We hope that you are all enjoying summer (except my family overseas - who have their "winter" or dry season right now.)

Just in: Gavin cried oohhh - Mommy Bronwyn just hit me. I said - Bronwyn don't hit your brother (this what I call parenting from the other room). He explained - I hit her first but then she hit me. So I said - Well, don't hit her first, seem a good idea? He nodded and agreed.

No comments: