Monday, April 06, 2009

Again I'm tired

Really? you say - what a shock!

I had family call us last night and ask if they could come crash at our house. We are not set up for daily living right now let alone guest so we really had to hustle to come up with something. Our guests were very gracious about the conditions and it was wonderful to see them. I won't disclose who it was, I'll just say it rhymed with Eric and Erica!

What a treat to see them. Eric has been a special cousin for well as long as I can remember. I don't think you could find a person with a more loving and gentle spirit.

The kids played at Mom and Dad's yesterday - had a blast. Robbie brought Gavin his bike from last summer, Gavin who wasn't really that interested in bike riding last summer (it was apparently too much work), had a blast. He rode and rode and rode - it was great to see. It would seem the bike riding has finally clicked - next step is to get the training wheels off - but that is a long way off I think.

Mari is getting around and is into everything - I have to watch so carefully. The kids leave things on the floor and in a couple seconds I'm digging whatever it was out of Mari's mouth. Sheeesh.

Bronwyn is doing better for those who were worried and were praying. Thank goodness.

Spring seems to be coming - yeah!!

No comments: