Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Bronwyn





Today was Bronwyn's third birthday. We had a little party for her this morning. It was a bit unusual for us. Jon represented my family very well (ahem), other than that it was close friends. Very nice time.

I really don't know what I am going to do with Bronwyn. Everyone knows she loves pink and princess stuff. After this morning it is going to be very difficult to convince her that she is not a princes. Wow!! Little princess dance dresses, a bath crown and wand, little make up kits, and princess purses and shoes, and the list just goes on.

She had a lovely magical day. I asked her before bedtime what part of the day she liked best. She told me that she liked the cake best. Awwwhhh - thanks honey!

Every now and again I like to go back and read our early entries of the blog. My girl is so many miles away from where she was at birth. I never dreamt at that time that she'd be this engaging, wonderful little girl. Boy I love her!

Gavin and Mari did wonderfully today too. We really are blessed.

4 comments:

Julie Reid said...

Ahhh! Gorgeous pictures. Happy birthday Bronwyn! Nice cake! Did you make that Roberta? It is fantastic! Looks like fun!

erinlo said...

You are such a great mom, Roberta. Seriously. You MADE that cake?!?!?! And Bronwyn is precious. What a treasure she is.

Janet said...

Beautiful! I love the cake too and think Bronwyn sure looks like a princess!

Anonymous said...

because of computer problems i didn't get a chance to thank you for quinn's birthday wishes!please give bronwyn a belated birthday hug from us and the cake looked amazing berta! good job!
kim