Sunday, August 09, 2009

My finest accomplishment ever!

I have been sick this week. Only really sick for one day, but just draggy sick for the others. Yuck! No and I don't have H1N1.

I do have to report, however, on what I consider my finest accomplishment in my life to this point. Wait - no really - its big!

I have for one reason or another been able to avoid cooking dinner for two whole weeks. Yes. It is true and no my family hasn't lost a lot of weight.

Between camping (Mom and Dad did all the cooking), being exhausted and getting pizza, going to friends and family for dinner, having Wes barbecue, or having Wes deal with supper because I was too sick - well you get the picture. TWO WHOLE WEEKS.

Agghh - I have a feeling that my luck runs out tomorrow. Any offers for dinner??

Call if you have an opening. We have no plans Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Let me know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm good for Wednesday if you guys can make it.

Anonymous said...

Is that a win for you... or your family?

Ian said...

You are welcome to have supper at my place Thursday. Oh, did I forget to tell you that I live 7 miles south of Saskatoon?
So are you coming over or not?

Davis Family said...

Ian - I thought you were still in Germany. Do I have to fly there?