Monday, January 25, 2010

No photos again tonight

Why no photos? Because the camera is upstairs and I'm downstairs and I'm really tired and if I go up I won't come back down. So if you want an update then you have to live with no new pictures tonight.

Whew - now that is out of the way!

Mari was sick yesterday, well and still today. She is doing much better today, just not eating properly yet and still pretty tired. It is pretty rare to get a snugly moment with her, she is such a goer, but yesterday and today there were plenty.

Bronwyn had dance class again. She was more reserved today as there were extra kids in the class. They are getting ready for a recital on Saturday. Bronwyn won't participate as she just started but I think the volume of kids intimidated her. She stood in one spot, holding her hands in front of her with her chin down for most of the class.

Gavin, is great. He's such a lovable little bundle of five-year old boy energy. He can be a bit much for his sisters (and Mom, ahem) at times but you couldn't get a more loving and caring little man.

I need to take a picture of some of his recent drawings. He really is very good. I think he'll take after his Daddy and be an "artiste." Bronwyn still scribbles - but we all gotta start somewhere.

I have to run now and do lullabies. The good news is that my throat ailment is finally clearing up and I can actually sing (in a non-croaky voice).

Gotta run - just a quick update for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going so great with you guys - I miss you!
Kim

erinlo said...

You are such a sweet mama, Roberta!