Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally some pictures






It would seem based on the pictures I take that I only have one child. Mari is doing so many cute things right now that I typically run for my camera to catch her doing some little wacko activity. Like putting Bronwyn's panties on her head, for example. Still haven't managed to catch that on camera though.

The kids are doing well. We had a flu bug rip through the house earlier this week. Bronwyn was hit the hardest. It is always a bit of a worry with her. But the flu was short lived.

The weather has not been terribly cold, but its January and blah. We have been doing a lot of drawing, crafts, puzzles etc. I am starting to itch for spring. Mari wants so much to do what the other kids are doing. She climbs on the chair and draws with markers all over her face and hands. If she can't reach a marker she climbs on the table. I've taken to strapping her in her seat. Otherwise I can't even go into the kitchen to get something. We are always hauling her off the table.

Gavin likes to practice different laughs. I'm not sure why, but he will try different laughs, some of them will last for several days. Most of them are VERY annoying (to Mommy). The one he has been working on over the last few days involves a lot of air suction. It causes him to start coughing uncontrollably. It has a bit of a "bad guy" sort of sound too. He comes off as a rather emphysemic evil mastermind.

Life holds no surprises or scares for us right now! For that we are very thankful. A boring life is very desirable.

No comments: