Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back in the swing


So we lived through a rather short week of school. It was nice in some ways to get back to the routine of school, but I miss the freedom of our holiday time.

We've had a lovely but pretty quiet weekend. Nothing too monumental. The kids are doing so many cute things and I really should make an effort to record more of it. After all, my memory isn't what it used to be. Or is it? I forget.

I'm loving my new washer and dryer, oh and my clothes line too - except I couldn't use it this week. It was too cold, and for at least 24 hours it had snow all over it. I didn't expect the snow or I would have taken it down.

OK - so enough about the clothes line.

The other day Mari was playing in the clothes basket. The other two decided that joining her would be great fun. It wasn't. There were tears and screams and much fighting. But at least I got a picture of the mess.
I'm off to bed, to face a new week - I wonder what this week will involve!

No comments: