Monday, April 05, 2010

Its all a blur

Spring break has flown by, so fast I can't even remember what we did. We had no plans going into the break but boy were we busy. Just having fun and packing in as many little adventures as we could.

Lots of great moments. Lots of laughs. Lots of visiting.

I'd love to catalogue the various things that we did - but at this point I'm too tired to remember. Tomorrow is Gavin's last day off. We will stay home and just hang out. I hope we are all recovered from our fun by Wednesday when we return to our school routine.

We hope you all had a good break too and also have to many memories to count.

1 comment:

Julie Reid said...

Okay that grin was funny! Your little sassy gal! Loved getting to visit over spring break. Every time we all get the kids together I think, we should really do this more often!