Sunday, June 27, 2010

In a blink of an eye





Two days gone in a flash.

Such a busy weekend. My goodness.

After Gavin's last day of school we decided to go to Drumheller on Saturday. Kick off our summer holidays in style. The kids loved it. We had just a super time. Dinosaur museum, a walk in the badlands and the reptile museum. Several hours and three very tired kids later we were on our way home. In fact, while we were doing our walk, Wes had Mari on his shoulders and she fell asleep! Ha.

Today we went out to my folks and had what has to be the best steak I've had in years! Gee whiz, I won't need to eat for half the week.

The kids and I are headed on a road trip for a few days. So you won't be hearing from me until later in the week. Wish us luck, Daddy is staying home to work so we will be on our own! Yikes!

No comments: