Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Turning a new leaf

So the snow has stopped, the weather is supposed to be improving and its June.

I am determined to turn a new leaf and get out of the lazy blogging mode I have been in. So here it is - I'll be here more often - I promise.

Right now I have to run. Gavin is fixing things. His Grandpa gave him a little tool box and he gets up to all sorts of mischief with it. So I best go see what he's taking a part. I think its the baby gate at the moment.

Mari is likely in the bathtub. She crawls in there pretty regularly (if I forget to close the bathroom door). I'm worried she'll figure out how to work the taps.

Bronwyn is playing princess dress up - messy but not as destructive as the other two.

Best go see if I can prevent some property damage.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Haha, those little tool kits are SO cute...I bet the giver doesn't think about consequences with those kinds of gifts!
Glad to hear you will be around more...I miss your weekly doses of 'Roberta's mental thoughts'...
:)