Monday, December 20, 2010

The tree is up

I will post pictures later, maybe when Mari naps. But for now, just feel secure in knowing that the tree is up at the Davis house. I threw out about 6 balls that didn't manage to make it through the "consumer toughness" testing that my kids decided to put them through.

There are even wrapped presents under the tree, I may be horrible about getting the tree up early, but I am no slacker when it comes to presents and wrapping. I saved one gift for each of the kids so the other kids could help me wrap it up. So we did that too.

Here's to hoping the tree is still standing by Christmas.

Tomorrow is our big Daddy's (Wes's) birthday. Bronwyn asked me recently why adults don't have birthday cakes. That is what I told her on my birthday, I'm not making a cake for myself! I assured her that we could make a cake for Daddy. Maybe I should decorate it with toy story stuff or dinosaurs. Oh no, I know, I'll get a model house and pull some of it apart so it can look like its being renovated! That's it!

I best go get these starving tree decorators some lunch. They have worked up a real appetite.

No comments: