Friday, December 03, 2010

Fun Friday



Gavin is home today and Monday. Bronwyn has school both days, although I may have her skip Monday so we can "do" something together.

They are all happily playing for now. I wonder when that will end. I found some pictures on my camera. I haven't been taking very many these days. We just seem to be busy all the time.

With the older two busy with their schools and activities, Mari and I spend quite a lot of time together. She is so cute when she plays. I love watching her. Bronwyn would play "pretend" some but not like Mari. She is more about her imaginary friends and chatter chatter chatter. Mari, plays with her dollies, talks to them, feeds them. I love it.

She really doesn't talk much yet, but she still gets her point across. Life with Mari is one big game of charades.

Bronwyn is well, she has been tired this week and I have been a bit concerned about her, but she seems OK.

We had Gavin's parent teacher interviews last night. It was great. He has such a lovely teacher, I really like her. The only issue we have is with getting him to school. He is a good student and cooperative in class.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I think your kids are pretty awesome!