Friday, December 17, 2010

We are here




Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it has been busy. I truly think time speeds up as we get closer to Christmas. The mother of all deadlines.

We are well and good. The kids had their last day of school today and they are counting the days till the big day. I have to admit I'm pretty excited too. Looking forward to all the festivities.

Christmas really is more exciting with kids. I used to think when I was a kid that it was so exciting that I couldn't stand it. But, little did I know that my parents were probably more excited. I think the planning and knowledge of whats to come, and the expected excitement of the kids makes it truly great. That is why people love Christmas. On that note, we hope to get a tree this weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I am looking forward to a lazy week next week. I have a few kids to contact for play time with Gavin over the holiday. But, I kind of hope he gets good and BORED. Maybe he'll be happy to go back to school.

As Wes and I plan and scheme for the future I am often reminded just how truly blessed we are. Our riches are great and our world very wide. I am thankful for all of this.

Now, next project is to get a family shot for our blog Christmas card. Wish me luck!

No comments: