Thursday, September 01, 2011

First day of school







We got Gavin off to school for his first day of grade two. He was very nervous but brave.

Bronwyn had to wait until after lunch. She was so excited. She kept asking me to give her lunch so she could get going. She is so impressed with herself, she feels such a big girl. Mommy is managing too, barely.

When we dropped Bronwyn off all the students lined up. After a couple seconds I looked around there was Mari in the middle of them back against the school wall, ready to go. She was most upset when I forcibly moved her from her spot.

It is my hope that today is a big success for both of my kids. Regardless of what happens we are pretty darn proud of our little munchkins.

1 comment:

Drew and Erin said...

Awww...sweet girl on her first day of school. She is a brave little thing. She will do wonderful!