Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Return of the routine

The Davis house is busy getting back into the swing of fall. School days. Piano lessons. Ballet. Potty training Mari (that's likely only going to happen this fall). Wes busy with a soon to be new venture. Me running behind everyone trying to keep up.

The kids are quite happy but very tired. The new rigorous schedule has made them a bit tired and a bit cranky, but I expect this won't last for long.

Bronwyn had a check up today, with our new doctor. Our previous family doctor has changed direction and has reduced his practice. So we are now seeing a young good looking South African doctor who juggles (he gave the kids a bit of a demo). I think the girls think it was a trade up. So far he seems pretty thorough and he showed by his questions that he actually read through Bronwyn's chart and history. Id rather not be breaking in another doctor, it is comfortable to stay with a doctor who understands you and your family, but here we are and I hope it will be an easy process.

Don't plan on visiting me in the next little while. I have decided to temporarily stop cleaning my house. I wont ignore it forever, just on strike for a while.

We are busy and mostly happy and we hope and pray that you are too.

No comments: