Friday, September 16, 2011

School mornings

Mari has been pretty choked lately. It seems life is exciting and busy for... everyone else. She throws a fit when I get Bronwyn ready for ballet. I have to let her dress in Bronwyn's old shoes and outfit to make her happy. I thought, last week, that she'd like to come watch the girls. But that was a disaster. She was having none of this watching business. She wants to be IN the class.



This morning I was running Gavin over to the neighbors as it was their turn to drive the boys to school and Mari insisted on coming with me.

In some ways being the youngest is hard work. Hang on baby girl, your turn will come, soon.

1 comment:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

She's so beautiful and LOVE the hair! We are in the same boat with Emora. They all want to do EVERYTHING!