Sunday, May 27, 2012

House update

For those of you who follow this blog and not our other "house" blog, here is our latest set of adventures in that regard - The House that Wes built.

Also I have started reading again - dipping  my toe into all sorts of things that just catch my fancy - and if you have to know it is likely 17 or 18 century as that is my favourite period of writing! Not a big fan of the big, deep, depressing and important works that people write now. A bit of reality is sometimes too much!

Here is a very lovely quote I read today from An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde.

"You see, it is a very dangerous thing to listen. If one listens one may be convinced; and a man who allows himself to be convinced by an argument is a thoroughly unreasonable person."

Ha ha. On the lighter side, but still very cute!

No comments: