Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Summer fun

This summer, like last summer, we had very few plans. Swimming lessons, VBS and a few scattered appointments. And yet... we have been so busy!!

We enjoyed the Stampede on Sunday, Wes insisted that we go. In fact, I have to admit as we rolled up to the main gates my mind was still full of images of the whole area underwater, I almost cried. Later on as I muscled my way through crowds or waited for 20 minutes for the pleasure of peeing I again almost cried - but for entirely different reasons.

Gavin is starting Field Lacrosse - he is very excited. His first practice was rained out, fingers crossed for tomorrow night.

The kids are almost done their swimming lessons, two more classes - they are loving it!

The kids and I went to a little man made lake today with some neighborhood friends. Again, I have to say how blessed we have been with wonderful neighbors!

Lots of play with local kids and lots of fun.

Nothing of terrible interest to report.





1 comment:

Julie Reid said...

Roberta! Your kids have grown so much. Mari has gone from preschooler to little lady since your last post I swear! She looks so much like you :)And yes, give me another week or two to make sure I can actually find my underwear more then 2 days in a row and we should totally have a catch up play date.