Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kids, kids, kids...



We are having Gavin's birthday party on Saturday. I am not sure I can pull it off. I am so scattered in everything I do that I seem to get nothing done. I start one thing, think of something else, start it, realize I was in the middle of something else, stop what I was doing and then start something all together new. Really it seems I am turning into my mother!

Bronwyn is doing great. She is gaining weight and has had good saturations. She is very alert and bright. She gurgled and almost laughed in response to her Dad's laughter this evening. It was very cute. She really has a lovely and happy disposition. Which amazes me after all that she has been through.

Gavin is also doing well. He is asleep in his own bed as we speak! Whew. The problem we are having is keeping him there through the night. He has been arriving in our room in the middle of the night and crawling into bed with us. He is still our sweet baby boy after all.

Wes and I are doing well. He is busy with work and house projects and I am busy, well busy running in circles!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to check on our progress and who has shown such great love and concern for our family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laugh at Wes' laugh too! What a sweet girl!
Hope

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you still find a few minutes to keep us all up-to-date! We have your blog site on our menu bar, so it reminds us to pray for you even on those days we don't check in! We're so thankful to hear your little daughter is doing so well! God is good!

Turning into your Mom -- wow, that's pretty neat! I really admire her -- could you pass on the "formula"?

We're so happy for you and Wes -- Our love, Dale and Kathy

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. Your little angel is looking so good. Very healthy looking with much love in her eyes.
Don't think that what is happening to you is out of the norm, we all go through it!!!
Sometimes its a wonder we get anything done with babies and toddlers around. I'm happy I'm out of that stage in my life but can realate to how you are feeling. Keep trucking along. You're doing great! Have a great weekend. Crystal