Thursday, October 12, 2006

Learning to relax

I am slowly learning to relax a bit about Bronwyn's weight. Some nights she gains, sometimes she looses a bit. But on the whole she is gaining steadily. She has been gaining just above what they want her to gain. For this I am thankful.

We are doing very well. Bronwyn is smiling more and more. She really has a lovely disposition. Her brother quite likes her and wants to help with her care. But then he wants to help me do everything. Make dinner, chop vegetables, cook, clean - AGGGH!!! I try to find ways to involve him that don't involve dangerous things like heat and sharp knives. But those are the things that seem to be the most attractive.

I have been enjoying the days lately. I love fall. The clear crisp days are just so great!

Wes and I are going out tomorrow night and leaving the kids with their grandparents. We can't be gone for long as we have to get home in time to give Bronwyn her medicine. Mom and Dad offered to come in so we could go out. I couldn't figure out why and then they reminded me it is my anniversary tomorrow! Oops!

Wes and I have been married five years. So I said to Mom - Five years and two kids later - here we are! Oh dear, Gavin is crying in his bed - I better go see what's up there. Off I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you have great time. You deserve a little couple down time!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow - five years! I have to say your wedding doesn't seem that long ago. I hope you guys have a great time tonight!

Love,
Drew and Erin

Anonymous said...

Five years already - wow!
I've been watching your blog for a while now and keep thinking how excited Earle and Marilyn would be about these little ones. I can just hear Marilyn chuckle when Gavin is up to his little tricks - I heard it many times when Wes and Brad were growing up. They would have loved these kids!
Had a quick visit with your Mom and Dad on Monday, Roberta. It was good to see them.
Continue your great job of looking after your little family. Wish you all the best! LaWanda