Saturday, October 14, 2006

Quick update



I don't have much time to write tonight. Our little girl is starting to fuss and well I guess that means she wants some munchies.

I did want to email to let you all know that baby Quinn is not doing so great at the moment. I would ask that you all please remember him in your prayers over the next week. They will be doing a surgery where they band his pulmonary artery. I am sorry I don't 100% understand the procedure but it is meant, I believe, to stabilize his oxygen levels. This is a very different treatment than anything they did with Bronwyn so I am out of territory that I understand. The important thing is that he needs a lot of prayers and support. Please also remember his parents and family. Having just gone through a major surgery I can tell you that they prayers for peace and reassurance. It is my prayer that they will go into the surgery with confidence.

Kim and family were such a huge support to us.

We continue to do well and I am gaining confidence every day. Yesterday when we were out for our anniversary dinner I felt so thankful. I was quite emotional about all that God has done for us and what a wonderful little family I have. Each one of our children has enriched our lives in many ways. But I know that every parent feels this way about their children.

Oh, duty calls!

1 comment:

Nicolle said...

Thought I'd let you know that I still check in with you every now and then.

Lemme know when you're feeling more settled in and we'll hit the town for a drunken night out. Or Good Earth for a latte and a cinnamon bun. Your choice.

Happy anniversary!