Monday, April 16, 2007

Just a quick note

I wanted to let everyone know that we are doing well. Bronwyn has been coughing tonight and sounds pretty congested. I am just hoping she doesn't get what her brother had. Cross our fingers. Other than that we are doing great.

The weather is finally improving and I had the kids outside for quite a while this afternoon. Yeah for spring.

I wanted to sit down and write a very thought provoking blog because I have so many ideas that are just swimming in my mind. There has been so much happen to us and to those we love in the last week or so and it has caused me to do a great deal of soul searching. But when it comes down to it I am not sure I can bottle my thoughts.

I just want to let our friends out there who may be struggling with sorrow, unfulfilled promises and setbacks in life to just know that we love you all.

Finally, I'd like to ask for special prayers for Quinn. I know God loves this little man and his family.

No comments: