Monday, April 30, 2007

So I guess Gavin is also a hack


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I don't usually get lucky and catch such cute moments on video.

We are doing fine. I am sick - yuck! Bronwyn had an appointment today with the thrombosis team (blot clots). All is well there. Gavin had Grandma and Pops for a visit while I went to the hospital with the girl.

I have been feeling for the first time in almost a year that life is starting to get more normal and settle into a pattern. Part of me doesn't want to totally relax fearing what might pop up if I do. But the rational side of me is just so grateful to have some normalcy. Really normal is a privilege, a privilege I used to take for granted.

3 comments:

Aisling said...

Bronwyn is growing so fast, as is Gavin. They're just adorable. (The 'Lemme talk to Gamma' story is priceless). Thanks for doing such a great job at keeping us up to date.

Lots of Love,
The Gamble Clan

Lin said...

So what is normal anyway? I mean I don't think you can label anything as being normal or even average. You guys have a life that keeps you guessing as to what is going to happen tomorrow, is that normal? It is all relative so how can we put something into such a small label. Your family is always in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful normal life. I am living one!

Lady J said...

Well I am far from normal...both Lin and Ange will tell you that, but they still love me!!! Love the video. My fave part is when his little hand reaches out from behind her and grabs her arm...priceless! The kids are adorable! Thanx for your comment on my blog too! We both live in Calgary so may have to get all our beautiful kids together for an outdoor adventure at the zoo this summer!