Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vacation log 4






Last one I promise.

On our way to my family reunion we stopped to see some friends of Wes'. It was a lovely visit.

The reunion at Katepwa Beach was absolutely awful. What am I supposed to say my family all read the blog!! Actually, seriously we had a wonderful time. Gavin got to spend more time with Uncle Bill and even got to see Grandma and Pop too. It was great fun. I took lots of pictures many of which were on Andrea's camera and not mine. Yes I will use any camera!

I am very proud of all my cousins. They are such a great group. Sheena and Michael hosted and their house was littered with people. Very gracious of them.
On the long trek home after the reunion Gavin announced that he didn't want to go back to Calgary. That he wanted to go to the farm and be a farmer. Well - OK.
He may be the only person in the world who thinks Saskatchewan is the most exciting place on earth.

No comments: