Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yet another busy week



My big news of the evening is that Bronwyn saw her cardiologist this morning and had an echo. Things seem to be going well. I was a bit nervous. She seems so good symptoms-wise, but you never know what is going on under the surface. For now all seems to be going very well.

We had a birthday party for her on Saturday. It was great fun. The highlight, aside from all the kid chaos, was getting to visit with Erin and Drew who were home for a brief visit.

I am sick - snotty and sick!!

I just wanted to let you all know that she seems to be holding strong and the doctor is very impressed with her progress.

2 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

about the sick- don't worry, it's a short one. a couple of days. pop some vitamins. I know, because since we share nearly all aspect of our lives, I know you must have gotten your cold from me and it only lasted the weekend. so be healed and well, carry on cuz ;)

Ian said...

I am glad that you do updates. We aren't able to visit you much but we at least can see your kids growing up. I'm glad that Bronwyn is doing well.