Friday, September 14, 2007

A beautiful day



I can't believe what a beautiful day it is here. I love the fall. It has always been my favourite time of year. Its funny because spring is really the time of renewal and fresh starts but that is how I feel about fall. Maybe because we spend the first 20 some odd years of our lives (25ish for some - ahem) going to school in the fall.

Fresh air, fresh starts. OK so winter is coming and its getting dark earlier - but tell me you don't still get excited come September??

Well - I love it!

Gavin wakes up every morning saying "Snow today!" I am not that enthusiastic for snow - but his Grandma told him that his birthday usually comes after the first snow. So the sooner is snows the sooner his birthday. He frequently asks me - You want to go to my birthday?

Well - I better go see where my daughter is. She is quiet and stealthy and before I know it she's into something or on something or under something! Best go track her.

I'd like to wish you all a lovely warm, sunny, crisp fall day!

No comments: