Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday again



Where does the time go!
It seems like life has just slipped into fast forward. It is funny,in the summer we are so busy doing things and yet the days linger on. This time of year everything is just a blur.
Bronwyn has just started walking - very tentative and short bits but definitely walking. I am going to try catch it on video tape. It is just so hard to predict when she will do it. She is not inclined to preform for the camera.
Gavin is getting big! I just can't believe it. My favourite thing he says these days is - mimber (remember). He'll say - I am going to see Pops, mimber. It is super cute. I am clinging to the super cute moments these days to remind myself what a lovely little boy he is. He has decided to assert himself and life has become a bit more difficult than before! Wow. But he is still a wonderful little boy, Mommy is just a bit more tired at the end of every day.
Wes and I sat down and watched a movie last night- both of us together - in relative quiet. It was a real treat.
I am hoping to get an opportunity to get some family photos soon - if I manage to get some I'll be sure to post them.

No comments: