Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Walking, dentists, sleeping and other happenings


I caught a tiny bit of Bronwyn walking on video. She is very reluctant to do it when I can catch it on video. I guess she'll never have a career in show business. It is very exciting watching her explore and try new things. This is such a great and yet scary age.

I went yesterday to the dentist for the first time in - well - I'm not going to say!! The material point is I went and had a very thorough (long) exam. The dentist told me that my teeth are in very good shape considering how little I go to the dentist and considering I don't floss.

OK - so not to get cranky or anything - but who does floss? I am sorry but I know one or two people who have dental work, crowns etc, who have to floss so they do - but no one else does. Maybe it is just me - maybe I'm the only one who is sloppy about flossing.

On a much happier note, both kids slept through the night last night. WHOOO HOOO. I have just changed all the bed sheets yesterday. I said to Wes this morning that I should change the sheets everyday maybe that would help. But, well I don't floss every day, so why would I change the sheets every day.

I put Gavin to bed last night and we forgot his blanket. When I brought it in for him he snuggled it up and said - Hers my best friend. I said - oh is blankie your best friend. He said - yah, her name is (long pause) layI (doing my best to spell that as he pronounced it). I said - oh blankie's name is LayI. He nodded and said - Yeah. I said - Oh, well there is two surprises. I didn't realize blankie was female nor did I realize she had a name. I guess we can always learn something new.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Wow, Bronwyn not only walks but have you tried to sit down like that, without using your hands.?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

haha, I was thinking like my dad! I was thinking at how gracefully she did that- maybe she'll be a dancer.