Sunday, September 16, 2007

Life is funny

Just the other day I was complaining that I had nothing to blog about. Not two days later and I have so much I could say that I don't know where to begin. So I'll just tell one cute little story from our weekend.

Saturday we drove out to our friends Kim and Lindsey's new farm. We wanted to get some rocks for a project in our back yard and they have lots - so we drove up there and collected some. We met Kim and their two boys Aiden (5) and Liam(2). So now for the cute stuff.

I said to Aiden - Do you know who this little girl is? He replied - That is Bronwyn. I nodded and he added - I helped save her? I prayed.

Not much to add after that eh?

2 comments:

Gavin's Mama said...

Gives me the chills... children are amazing!

Lin said...

That is so beautiful! How cute is that! Like you said nothing needs to be added after that!