Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nice relaxing day




We had a kicking around the house day today. Wes worked on the basement, Gavin watched The Incredibles for the first time (today), Bronwyn practiced standing and looked like she wanted to take some steps, and I well, I did little more than I absolutely had to.

Every now and again you need a day like that!

One of my favourite things lately is how Gavin asks me to come and help him or join him when he is playing. He says - You want to go to me? If he wants to sit on my lap he'll say - I want to go to you. I just love it - so sweet.

Bronwyn is quite the little miss. When she wants something she points and if you don't respond quickly she then points and screams! Well, she appears to be like her mother.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Brownwyn and Gavin look like they are enjoying life.