Monday, November 26, 2007

Busy busy busy




We had a busy weekend. As a result we had a stay at home and do nothing day to day - Mommy enforced it!

Saturday we went to Heritage park with the family. It was good fun if a little cold. It was the first day of their twelve days of Christmas celebrations that they do every year. Gavin enjoyed it very much - Bronwyn slept. I took pictures but I some how lost them on my computer - don't ask! Thankfully Cindy also took some and sent me a few - but none of the sleeping beauty.

Sunday was busy as usual. So we were pretty worn out today.

I just have to tell this one little bit - Gavin was point out a hippopotamus to me earlier today and I just had to giggle at the way he says hippo. He called it a "hippothomas." Ha!!

Bronwyn is a real little copy cat right now. Both of our kids sing out loudly at church. It causes a great deal of laughter in the general area.

No comments: