Monday, November 12, 2007

Our update

We are still just plugging along. The kids seem to finally be over their colds and other health issues. So we are all feeling a bit of relief. We aren't getting out as much as we would like even though the temperatures haven't dropped too low yet. It was just so windy today!

I thought I would share a couple of cute things since I have nothing to say really.

Wes and I often call Bronwyn "dirty shirt," because she is always in the thick of it. If her brother is doing something she muscles her little way into the middle of it. The other day Gavin was sitting with me and Bronwyn was coming down the hallway ahead of her dad. He said excitedly, - here comes dirty shirt.

Gavin answers for Bronwyn frequently now. For example, the other day I was in the kitchen getting breakfast organized. Both kids were hanging around. I asked Bronwyn if she wanted yogurt. Gavin said - yes, her say that.

Our neighbours had a baby boy last Friday. We are so excited for them. I think there is a new couple moving into the rental next to us near the end of the month. Apparently they are trying to have a family too. This could be quite the hopping block soon.

2 comments:

Ian said...

Dec. 17 is the date of arrival for a new cousin in Saskatoon! (Jennifer's baby)

Davis Family said...

That will be very exciting!!