Friday, November 30, 2007

Time sure flies

Wow - I just looked at the date - November 30th. Did that catch anyone else of guard?

I have been sick this week. I was really sick in the early part of the week. Wes stayed home Tuesday to help with the kids - guess who I'm nominating for husband of the year? I am doing somewhat better now. My poor kids have had to put up with a Mom that doesn't have a lot of energy though.

I had an interesting conversation with my son in the middle of the night. He came to our bed about 2 am. I asked him why he needed to come to our bed. He said there were ghosts in his room. I asked where he had learned about ghosts. He told me something but I have no clue what it was - I suspect it was from TV.

He then asked for water. I asked where his water was, he told me in his room. I got up to get it, but first I turned to him and said - I don't know if I want to go in there - you said there were ghosts. He replied - no. I said - Well, I don't want to see ghosts so I'm not sure I want to go in there. He replied - No ghosts in there.

Isn't that just convenient.

I have attached this little video. I was able to catch the tail end of the concert they put on with their trumpets or as Gavin calls them - the music making thing. It isn't as cute as the start of the parade - but at least I caught some of it.


No comments: