Saturday, November 24, 2007

We are still here






I know it has been ages since I have posted. I honestly can't tell you where the time has gone. But I am here now!

Our life hasn't been overly complicated lately. Our focus has been serious potty training, so we don't go too far from home. The good news is that Gavin is doing great, except for the poop thing. But, I am sure with time that will come.

On Wednesday night we had a bunch of Wes' family for supper. Wes' cousin Darren and his wife Karen and their new baby Dylan were in town visiting Wes' other cousin Lyle and his girlfriend Jae Lynne (how did I do on the spelling). They all came along with Wes' brother Brad and his new girlfriend Cindy.

Dylan is such a beautiful little baby and very engaging. We really enjoyed getting to meet him.

We see so much of my family (I'm not complaining) that it was super great to see some of Wes' family too.

The kids have been keeping me on my toes. I often think of fun little stories I'd like to share but you know by the time I get around to sitting down I have forgotten.

I promise I will do a better job at keeping up with the news - this week just got away on me.

No comments: