Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cats out of the bag

The info has been pretty wide spread at least around Calgary, so I wanted to make sure anyone out of that particular loop wasn't left in the dark. We are expecting again. Yup! The baby is due the beginning of October - I'm not quite 12 weeks yet.

So there you have it - that is likely reason why I haven't been posting as often lately - I feel yucky! But I am hoping that this will pass as it did with both of my other babies.

We are excited but have a lot of work to do to the house so we will be ready for a third little body. Wish us luck!

12 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I totally didn't know- congrats! Aren't you supposed to give me the heads up so we can time this? Ha, ha. I'll let you have that head start!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We like babies! :)

@mber said...

Congrats! I was wondering if that's what you ment by 1/3 on your profile.

Mindy, Peyton, and Brady Seeber said...

congratulations. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Gavin's Mama said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you all!!!

Nicola said...

Congratuations!! That's great news! Hope you're feeling better soon.

lemoinechek said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Here's hoping you feel better soon.

Ian said...

Congratulations and may you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new 1/3! I love it!
Jenn J

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Hope you feel better soon.

Fiona

Janet said...

I was excited to hear your big news and sad that I didn't get to see you last weekend. Hope you get feeling better!

erinlo said...

Oh my goodness!!! I had no idea, Roberta! I'm so excited for you guys- congratulations! -Erin