Thursday, March 13, 2008

A great visit






We just returned home yesterday. We drove 6 hours both ways to visit my dear friend Alison. The kids were fantastic for both drives. It was such a great visit. I honestly feel so refreshed even if I am tired. My spirit has been renewed.

Alison's kids Aleya and Austin are so sweet and cute. The kids just had a blast playing together. While they terrorized small villages Ali and I got a lot of visiting in. We laughed, cried and shared - just as it should be with a life long friend. Ali and Darren have such a warm and welcoming home and I felt like an honoured guest.

Here are a few picts of the kids. As we left Edson Gavin asked me about 45 times if he could go back to Aleya's house. I think Aleya is missing him too.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

That's great - glad you had a good visit and are feeling refreshed. My cousin always says, change is as good as rest.