Saturday, March 01, 2008

Long time no post



Yeah - I have been a bit absent from blogger world this week. I have tried several times to write and entry but well I either had nothing to say, couldn't think straight or was just too tired. But here I am now.

The kids are doing great. Bronwyn is doing so many cute things but doesn't talk. When you ask her if she is poopy she points to her bum and blows a raspberry. She'll poke me in the face with a pencil and I'll scold her and say - no don't Bronwyn. And then she laughs and does it again - GREAT!

Gavin is just full of beans. He is like a 9 month old German Shepherd, still a puppy in side but way bigger.

Today he was in fine form. He will often call Wes or me by our first names and I usually reply - That's Daddy (or Mommy as the case may be) to you." We were at Mom and Dad's and Mom called - Dad do you want tea? Gavin said (to my horror) - Grandma, that is Pops to you.

The second picture is of Gavin skating with Uncle Jon at the Okotoks arena. He had fun although it is more work that he cares to do.

No comments: