Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Gardening

We have been gardening. I have a very little patch that I have been working on for some time now. It is coming along nicely. Its mostly perennials, but I have a 8 x 6 section or so (my 1/4 section) that I have dedicated to veggies. The tomatoes are in. We will plant the beans tomorrow. The kids love to dig and play in the garden. Bronwyn walks on everything whether a plant, a weed, or a rock! There are a few I am not sure will make it after a run in with her.

We need more dirt for the last section of that flower bed and then I'll turn my attention to a new area. I'll likely add a bit next year too. I just like to see how things do, how they winter and if they are successful before I get carried away.

There is never an end to the potential work we can do. It is just very very nice to get something looking like it is close to being complete.

No comments: