Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy weekend




We have had a pretty lazy weekend so far. We've tackled a few projects in the yard. Did a bit of laundry. Chased kids. You know the usual fare.

I have become the plant waterer. My folks are away so we went out to their place and I watered their plants. Our neighbors are away so I have watered their plants. I also watered my own. You see - I'm the plant waterer.

The first rule of watering plants - never give Gavin the hose! Dangerous business that.

I think it just maybe time to bring out the water guns from storage.
Once again, this seems to happen every summer, we are the only people still in Calgary. At this time every year all our friends and family ditch town and go to various destinations. Which leaves us here by ourselves, wondering where everybody went. Actually that is not entirely true. We had lunch with Rick and Val today after church which was very fun.

Best run get the kiddies a snack. Maybe a freezie - hmmm lets see. Enjoy your lovely, lazy summer days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that like the horse whisperer? LOL