Wednesday, July 22, 2009

More busy busy




We have definitely not been as busy this week as we were last week and weekend. It has been the usual playing and getting together with friends. Still on the go!

Yesterday was wonderful for me as I got to see two of my dearest friends, Andrea and Mel, and visit with them and their children. Yeah for good friends!

I wanted today to talk about the friends we met up with today. We met Jolie and kids and Julie and kids at Lake Chaparral today (don't know how to spell that). These ladies are just great. Their kids are lovely. This is the crowd from Gavin's prenatal classes.

When we were sitting in a room with all these other Mom and Dad's discussing the upcoming delivery and baby I never dreamt that we'd continue a friendship long past that course. It really shocks me. There are four of us who still get together pretty regularly, and a few others that keep in touch.

What a blessing these ladies have become. Not only are our kids all in the same age range but they have become friends. They are some of the kindest and least judgmental people I have ever met.

It is strange the paths that life leads us down. It is just so nice to have friends to travel with along the way! Thanks ladies for a great morning.

No comments: