Friday, July 31, 2009

ZZzzzzzzzzz






Wow - I'm tired. I'm sitting her half asleep.

The kids and I drove up on Tuesday with Mom and Dad to Jasper. Dad hauled their trailer - so we camped for three nights there. It was great fun. We sure missed Daddy on the trip - but someone has to bring home the bacon!

We spent a lot of time in Jasper when I was little so it was a real treat to go there with my kids. Next time Wes has to come too.

We got to spend some time with Tom, Pam and kids while there. Gee those kids are so great. Wes and I were just remembering a time when those kids weren't much older than ours. When we first started dating Tom and Pam brought the kids to my house for a visit. Wes was reminding me of Kennedy sitting in the big blue chair telling us the story about "Jon and Bat." So cute!! They are growing into such great young folks. I am truly proud of them.

Ahhh - how the years go.

I have three very tired little campers upstairs all asleep and I am about to join them.

Here are few pictures.

No comments: