Monday, July 13, 2009

Wow time flies




Last night I was reading some of the blogs that I like to keep up with. I was a little annoyed with some of my friends who haven't updated in a while. Then I realized that some of them had more recent updates than me! Oops - pot calling the kettle I believe.

We have been busy. Last week we had at least two pajama days. Play with friends at home and at the park (thanks Jenn and Jolie - it was great fun). Visits with friends of my folks. You know the usual busy busy stuff. At least two trips to Dairy Queen for ice cream (again thank Jolie and Jenn - oh and you too Val and Megan).

We all had head colds last week. I was actually pleased, figure we can get the bugs out of our system. That way when we get a call for surgery I won't be so worried about them catching something.

We haven't heard about a date yet - still just waiting. Enjoying our time this summer.

I am sure I could write a lot and tell lots of stories but frankly I'm a bit too tired tonight. God bless you all - who ever you are, where ever you are.

No comments: