Saturday, September 26, 2009

The things you find on a camera

We are off again tomorrow. I have been packing and pacing like a maniac, or at least that's what Wes tells me. However, I had to take time to share this.

About a week ago I went out in the evening for a VBS meeting thingy and Wes stayed home with the kids. When I got home Mari's shirt was covered in something blue. I asked Wes and he said that she got into the chalk. Now Mari loves to eat chalk. I cram the older kids easel up against the wall so she can't get at the supplies, but she still manages to find bits and pieces here and there.

We call her the "little chalk eating monster." I usually keep an ear open and if I stop hearing activity I get suspicious. The first place I look is the area around the easel.

The event passed and other than a shockingly blue poop the next day there was little after affects.

Then today I was downloading all the photos of the camera and I found this. Ahhh. What can you do eh? I suppose it could have been worse.

No comments: