Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to the hotel MacLeod

Great place to stay by the way. Rates are good. Beds are comfy. Company is great. There is a continental bedtime snack that is superb. This travel reporter gives it a 4 out of 5 (one point deduction because it is Edmonton and not Cuba).

Bronwyn continues to improve. She still frequently asks, pleads, begs and even demands to go home. Soon baby soon.

I have been trying to pin them down to what they want to see her do before she can go. That way I can judge how close we are to going. See Jon, not an A type personality at all.

Any how I am tired. I considered staying with her tonight in the ICE room but it is similar to the PICU. There are easy chairs you could sleep in but no beds and there are several patients in the room, lots of alarms and lights and activity. So I elected to leave. Now I am just praying that she sleeps well and doesn't miss us. The nurse assured me that if she couldn't settle her and keep her calm that they would call us to come back.

So off to sleep I go.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a restful night. Our prayers continue.
Love Rick; Val and Meag

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys are heading in the right direction. I remember the helpless feeling of wanting to just hold my boy and comfort him the way parents do and yet not being able to.Its hard. But soon you'll be back to slowing her down as she's running all around as my boy is doing and driving me crazy. We're thinking of you , Aga& Craig

Janet said...

We've been prayerfully following along. Thankful to hear all the good reports. Love, Ian and Janet

Anonymous said...

Yes you are! "A" very caring one.

erinlo said...

Yay for comfy hotels! I am so glad to hear things are improving daily. Still covering your family in prayer!

Drew and Erin said...

Thinking about you all and praying that before you know it you will all be home again and your stint in the hospital will be a distant memory!