Friday, February 12, 2010

Kiddie photo shoot






I figured it has been a while since I have made any serious attempts to get nice pictures of the kids. I usually just try to catch the moments - you know like Mari walking around with Gavin's underwear on her head. But now and again I figure I need to try get respectable pictures.

Here is some of our effort.

In the outdoor shot of the three together Mari is being held, against her will, by her brother. It may seem like she is gazing at the neighbors tree, but actually, she was working hard at head butting her brother. This caused her older siblings to dissolve into a great fit of laughter.

Enjoy our kids - we sure do!

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

those are totally gorgeous pics and I did enjoy them! The side commentary cracked me up too!

erinlo said...

What great pics, Roberta! Good job! And I agree with Angela- I enjoyed the commentary almost as much as the photos!

Angela said...

Beautiful beautiful children!