Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy times






Well not sure we've been that busy - lots of TV watching going on. I feel like I'm in much better shape now, just watching the Olympics has done me good.

We are putzing along. I kept Gavin home from school today he wasn't up to par. I hope he'll be up and at'em in the morning. Mari manages to get into more mischief than one imagines might be possible. Bronwyn is doing well too.

In fact, Bronwyn doesn't always nap these days. Most times she manages OK, sometimes she conks out anyhow (like the shot above). I still make her have a nap if she seems like she needs one. Some days she just lays in bed and talks, and talks and talks...

No real news to share. Trying to come up with some exciting news but, I got nothing tonight!

Oh the kids made a fort in the basement this morning - they enjoyed it so much. That counts as news I suppose (not exciting news but news none the less).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure have beautiful kids, Roberta! Nice to be able to have a sneak peak into your lives...may God continue to bless you all!
Vicki Elford