Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Deep Freeze

I haven't been blogging because, my fingers were frozen? No, I just haven't had the time, but here I am lucky world!! Back for another short report on our goings on.

This week has been a bit of a shake up in the Davis house. Wes has been taking Gavin to school. After a rather bad end to last week, Mommy is done trying to convince, cajole and force her oldest to go to school. Its Daddy's job now. He can do it for a while. After all, if Gavin refuses to go in what is Daddy going to do, take him to work?

So, the girls are enjoying the mornings of sleeping in and not braving bitter cold. Its a bit of a relief for me too, less conflict in my world is a good thing.

Today I was the volunteer for the morning at Gavin's school. It was fun. I discovered what a weird bunch of pickles grade oners are! Ha, its not just my kid - they are all like that!

Bronwyn had dance yesterday. Nearing the end of class I could tell that she had to go to the bathroom. There was only a minute left, so I just took her out. When she was done, I tried to get her to put her winter stuff on. She FREAKED out. She kept crying, "All I want to do is dance with the girls." I thought she'd understand that class was just about over, but no. All I can say is that I sure learned my lesson!

What has Mari been up to? Sheesh - got an hour! Lets just say she is a mischief and a goof ball.

I haven't been taking pictures. I'll try to get some in the next little while and post something worth looking at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to have a partner while raising children:) Good luck to Wes...and I'm sure you will savour this break that you are getting!!
Vicki