Sunday, May 06, 2007

A new week






Last week was just yucky for me. I was feeling sick, for the first part of the week and the second part of the week it rained and rained. By Saturday I was tired frustrated and well a really impatient mommy and wife. I was not my best self by the end of the week.


But you know today is a new day and the start of a new week. It is beautiful out today and we went to a church picnic after church and it was great fun. Gavin had a blast. You know, there is really not much more enjoyable than watching a bunch of kids of all different ages running around in a park having a great time (whether you are a parent or not).


Gavin was chumming with Sophie - it was so cute. Bronwyn well she just sort of keeps to herself - she isn't as social - mainly because she can't crawl yet. She is working on that though - really really hard! She wants to crawl and get around. I am a bit afraid of what my life will look like once she is mobile. We are however thrilled as she doesn't seem to have any significant delays even after everything she has been through.


Here are some pictures from the past week. Actually as I look back over the pictures it wasn't all that bad - maybe it was just my attitude that was bad (ha - like I'd admit that).

3 comments:

Gavin's Mama said...

I am feeling that way this week. It has rained and rained here and now I am not feeling well. Not very fun when you have a child to take care of. I cant imagine having two! Hope you all are doing well, I think of you all a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Roberta,
Pictures always make things look rosier - it is a good reason to take pictures, so that we can alter our memory a little bit. Next year you won't remember your yucky week, but you will remember the fun of those cute pictures.
Hope

Anonymous said...

I agree, the picnic was awesome. Angie and I think one every week would be great.

John